PHPC Site Content and Intellectual Property Protection.
PHPC Site Content and Intellectual Property Protection.
- Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church
15000 York Road
Charlotte, NC 28278
- Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church
- Users must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copy Users make of the Materials. Users may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of the website. Users may not use any meta tags or any other similar hidden text utilizing the PHPC name or trademarks.
- Users are responsible for their own communications and are responsible for the consequences of any of their postings in the public areas of the website. By submitting any material for posting on the website, Users automatically grant (or, if Users are not the owner, Users warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted) the Owner a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise use and exploit such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other work in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- The Owner does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any material posted by Users of the website nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by any Users. A User may rely on material posted by other users only at User’s own risk. Although the Owner may occasionally screen or monitor material posted by Users, the Owner does not do so systematically, and the Owner is not obligated to do so.
- Upload messages, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials (“Materials”) that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another’s privacy;
- Upload any Materials that violate or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any intellectual property right, of whatever nature, of anyone;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, computer systems or networks connected to the Web Site, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another User’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- Upload Materials that contains a virus, worm, corrupted file, or other harmful program or component;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, employees of thePHPC or related entities, volunteers or elected representatives or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any such person or entity, or upload any materials under a fictitious name;
- Upload any materials that Users do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including but not limited to nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds a User’s contractual or other legal authority;
- Upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with a User’s use or another's use of the website.
- Users may provide a link on their site to the website subject to the following requirements:
- Users may not frame or alter the appearance or visual presentation of the website.
- Users may not state or imply that the Owner endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves of the User’s site or any other sites, unless it is true and accurate. Links to the website may not be used in a way that implies or suggests that the Owner approves or endorses the User, User’s web site or User’s goods and services, unless it is true and accurate.
- Links may be text-based using the words: "Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church, "PHPC" or "pleasanthillpresby.com" or graphics based using the PHPC logo (the "Logo"), subject to the terms and conditions for use of the PHPC Logo.
- Users may not use the Logo on any site that disparages the Church or any of the Churche's affiliates or presents false information about them.
- Users may not use the Logo as a predominant feature of their site. At a minimum, this means that the Logo must appear smaller than the User’s web page title and any of User’s marks or logos, they may not be displayed more prominently than other marks or logos on User’s page, and they should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides or in some less prominent location.
- Users may not use the Logo in any manner that would adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the Church or use the Logo on any site that contains any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's privacy.
- Users may not use the Logo on any site that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone, or that violates or encourages or assists another to violate any law or regulation.
- The Church has no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on a User’s web site. Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Church and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, actions, demands, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees) arising from or relating to User’s web site. The Church reserve the right to defend any such claim and Users agree to provide the Church with such reasonable cooperation as it may request.
Users are prohibited from using the Owner’s marks or logos or any names, marks or other materials in a manner that is likely to cause confusion with, dilute or damage the reputation or image of the Owner.
The Owner reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that Users remove all links or any particular link to the Web Site from User’s site.
6. Submissions. Any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") submitted to the Owner is the exclusive property of the Owner. The Owner is entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any Comments for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating Users in any way. For this reason, the Owner asks that Users do not send any Comments they do not wish to assign to the Owner, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
7. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If Users believe that their work has been copied or infringed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, Users should contact email@example.com or:
Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church, A Corporation
Attn: General Counsel
Room 5631 100 Witherspoon Street Louisville, Kentucky 40202
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
A. The Website, the Materials, and the Logo are provided on an as-is, as-available basis without warranties, express or implied. The Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
B. Users understand and agree that the Owner:
(1) is not responsible for the timeliness, misdelivery, deletion or failure to store any information uploaded (or attempted to be uploaded) by Users;
(2) makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and services provided or obtained through the Website or the results of User’s use of the Website;
(3) may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or discontinue any aspect, content or feature of the Website.
(1) it is the User’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information obtained or provided through the Website; and
(2) the information on the Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, the Owner reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
C. Users understand and agree that use of the Website and the Materials is at their sole risk, that any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is at their own discretion and risk and that Users will be solely responsible for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such materials. The Owner makes no warranty or representation as to the security of any information Users transmit to the Owner.
A. The Website is based in the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If Users access the Website from outside the United States, they do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of their jurisdiction.
F. Notices to the Church, other than as provided herein, can be sent to:
Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church